We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join our growing organisation. You will be responsible for generating new commercial insurance enquiries and developing long-term relationships with them as well as taking on enquiries generated by Crompton Bailey Ltd. The roll will include all aspects of insurance handling including new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments, claims and other client queries. Office back-up will also be available.
The ideal candidate will have:
– 5+ years’ experience handling all aspects of commercial insurance.
– An excellent knowledge of the UK general insurance market.
– Qualified by examination an advantage.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships with new clients and maintain strong relationships with existing ones.
– Good existing relationships, although a proven commercial insurance sales track record is always considered. Where appropriate an existing bank of business would be an advantage.
– A full UK driving licence.
What are we also looking for in a candidate:
– Able to work and generate leads independently and work as part of a team.
– Create and maintain a productive new business pipeline
– An enthusiastic, hard working, driven person looking to constantly drive forward to meet targets.
– Commensurate with experience and/or qualifications.
– Consideration taken in respect of an existing book of business
– Other benefits include car allowance and the potential to earn healthy performance related bonuses.
– We will consider other benefits within the overall remuneration package including pension provision.
Call us now for a free, no obligation, consultation on 0161 339 2495 or email us at email@example.com